Monday, November 9, 2009

Guess who's back

Boy, has it been a WHILE. Yes, it has, and I apologize. I apologize for misleading you. By not blogging over the past month (I rounded down) I have misled my readers making them think I was off being productive. When instead I was off being merely ductive.

Okay, that's a lie, I've been extremely productive. So eat that, all you out there who think that you can't work in a town that isn't hiring. I've been making my own work.

Upon leaving my internship, I called up my friend Brett. That conversation went something like this:

(Reenactment)
Brett: Hello?

Ross: Bro Lemia, what's going on?

Brett: Hey, not much.

Ross: Want to make the best web series the world has ever seen?

Brett: Sure! With our powers combined...

Ross: We can summon earth's greatest champion...

Brett and Ross put their rings together

CAPTAIN PLANET!

Captain Planet: Oh, you know, I would you guys. But I have this thing I gotta go to. Good luck.

Captain Planet leaves.

Ross: That guy was a dick.

Brett: And how!

Either way, we started making our Shitty Roommate webisodes and have gotten great responses. I'll post my favorite one here and let you (the reader) navigate the clues to find the rest of them. Just think of it as National Treasure but without having to put up with the idea that Nicholas Cage knows anything about American history.



Enjoy that? Good, I'm glad.

See Ross? It wasn't that hard. It took you like 7 minutes to update this thing. Let's vow to never abandon these fine readers again (until the next time you abandon these fine readers) Agreed? Good.

That's all for now. Keep checking those links and subscribe to my Twitter should you want more Ross in smaller doses.

www.twitter.com/therosseverett

I love you all (most of you)

~Ross

1 comment:

  1. No really, abandon us, its okay. I checked with Captain Planet and he's fine with it. How do I know? He actually takes MY calls.

    ReplyDelete