Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You're Hired!

Hello Internet. You look lovely today. Well, you look decent. I see you didn't dress up, but what's new.

A quick update on something that deserves much more than that. I have been hired full time at the show which is absolutely fantastic. I share an office (which is literally an old bank vault) with another young employee and we've decided to turn our steel (eventual) grave into a 70s love nest. That way, when the vault door accidentally closes on us. We will find great solitude in the glowing light of the lava lamp as our bodies slowly die from oxygen deprovation.

In said scenario. I will try to get one last entry online with my last will and testament. Be aware, if I try to leave anything to Graham, that is solely the oxygen depravation talking. I will leave him with nothing, and if possible, I would like him to be burried alive alongside my body. He would want it that way. Trust me.

Also, everyone here has different things on their desk to personalize their workspace. Write in the comments below what I should do to personalize my office (i.e what kinds of pictures, movie posters, newspaper clippings, you know, office stuff).

That's all for now,

Ross

3 comments:

  1. I think you should put a framed photo of Conan on your desk. Don't worry if your co-workers call you a kiss ass. They will secretly be jealous that they didn't think of it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would but someone already has a coral sculpture of his head

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can think of worse fates than being dead with you in a 70's love nest, most of them involve being alive with you in a 70's love nest...dear God I thought I had trouble sleeping before.

    ReplyDelete