Thursday, September 17, 2009

Starting...NOW! Starting NOW. Okay, NOW.

I'm going to start now. Up until now was merely procrastination that I'll credit to my transition into life in Los Angeles. Right now you're saying "But Ross, you've been in LA four months and you're just now ending your transitional stage?"

First of all, back off. That's quite a bold thing to say to someone that you've just met, and you don't wear it well. Second of all, you're right. It did take a while; and it's still not entirely over as I am still interning and don't even have a steady job yet. What I have figured out is how I am going to spend my free time. Instead of waking up at 1 pm on days that I do not have work, staying in my boxers until 5 pm checking my fantasy football line-up (he's lying mom, don't believe a word he says), I am going to wake up at 10 and BE PRODUCTIVE.

I don't mean to slight what I've been doing, (don't get me wrong, my fantasy football stats are family friends with Incredible) but I'm going to do it BETTER.

So, in short, keep your eyes open or my career is going to slap you across the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment